Thursday, October 6, 2011

It's amazing how the person I less expect were there when I most need it. One thing just came to my mind is that every time I feel sad or need to vent myself u never there.

U know what is amazing u don't know nothing. U really don't know whom am I. U never ask me how I feel, if something bother me, if am ok. That show me that u really don't love me, that u really don't care about me.

If u really care about someone u would know how that person is and how that person feel. Even if u r busy u can always find a minute to send a short message, but not u, of course.

All this show me that u r so selfish and that u r only thinking about yourself. Now I can see all clear.

Now is my time and I'm not going to waste my time dreaming on this. I deserve better. It's time to open my eyes and live the present. No more dreams, time to live on the reality.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

0 comments: