Monday, February 4, 2013

Day 1

Todays the first day on my journey.  I Know is not going to be easy but I'm up for the challenge.

My goal is to lose 20 pounds.  Everyday i'm going to post my workout routine and what I been eating during the day.  Once a week i'm going to weight myself and post a pic too.

So let's start it:

Starting weight: 141.4

My workout:

60 min on the cross ramp
6 rep of 5 on the ab crunch machine
6 rep of 10 on the torso rotation machine
20 min on the treadmill @3mph
6 rep of 20 on the ab isolator
25 min on the stationary bike
20 min on the elliptical

breakfast:

A bowl of oatmeal w a handful of raisins and a glass of milk.

Lunch

Tuna salad sandwich on a wheat bagel w chips and a diet coke
2 Tbsp of nutella

Snacks

A cup of green tea
2 chocolate chip cookies
Fresh fruit salad

Dinner

Garden Rotini w mushroom and peppers and kidney beans
1 slice of garlic bread
2 glasses of diet v8 juice

0 comments: